WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for checking in!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Long and Short of It

Ok,  since I have officially become a blogger, I have been reading more of other people's blogs.
I feel like many are VERY long!!! My first one was long. 
So, what I want to know is this?
What are your preferences?
Again...I like to write and GOD KNOWS, I am capable of yapping....but I don't want anyone to be bored or decide to not read cause them because they don't have time and they assume its going to be LONG!

4 comments:

  1. You could NEVER bore anyone no matter how long your blog is honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog on, Girlie. If we are following you, we'll read it, no matter how long it is LOL! And I'll even try your recipes :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think mine are too long, too! I think if you have something to say and you need to go into detail to say it, then there is nothing wrong with legenth. But if you're talking about the mundane, ("I just drank a diet coke and now I'm going to go take a dump") then PLEASE keep it short. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of your "voice" in your writing, the way you write just like you talk. Talking is so fun with you & reading the way you talk is fun too. Write til your fingers drop off I say! ...oh, & of course I always love seeing pictures :)

    ReplyDelete